Mrs. Grace Amey-Obeng, a Medical Aesthetician, CEO of FC Group of Companies and one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the Beauty Industry in Ghana, providing services cutting across beauty care, education, manufacturing, equipment and publishing.
Over the past twenty-five (25) years, she has grown FC from a Cosmetic Retail Shop to a conglomerate.
- FC Perfumery & Cosmetics, FC Cosmetics Industry
- Salon Equipment and Beauty Supplies (SEBS); Imports and wholesales quality beauty therapy and hairdressing equipment
- FC Beauty College, the premier beauty therapy-training institute in Ghana, accredited by ITEC, the Ghana Education Service and affiliated with City & Guilds of London.
Welcome to the World of Beauty, where an interesting and varied career awaits you. Beauty Therapy conjures up many wonderful images;
A Massage Therapist providing a relaxing Aromatherapy treatment engulfed in the Scent of Exotic Essential oils.
A glamourous Nail Clinic for movie stars, models, politicians, Brides, and tourists alike, all of whom have come to experience the best Manicure and Pedicure.
A luxury Spa: A 5-Star hotel offering tranquil haven in a bustling city, with an intimate maze of treatment rooms.
A Therapist on a Cruise ship, sailing across the world.
A Professional Hair Stylist with a plush, state-of-the-art Salon.
As well as developing excellent technical selling and customer care skills, you will;
- Develop a good interpersonal, social and ethical skills
- Have professional ethics
- Value and respect cultural diversity
- Develop good communication skills
- Become effective in solving problems
- Think creatively and effectively
- Effectively manage time and stress
- Make effective contributions to s team
- Develop leadership skills