This is a Level 3 programme designed to give additional skills to the learner at the Advanced Diploma Level of Beauty Therapy and also to those who want to specialize as a Professional Nail Technologist.
Duration: 2 months including internship at the student Salon
Requirement: It is recommended that Learners should have achieved all the competences at the Diploma in Beauty Therapy level- 2 or its equivalent.
Certification: Advanced Diploma in Beauty Therapy-Level 3
Aims and Objectives :
The main aim of the FCBC Advanced Diploma in Beauty Therapy –Level 3(Nail Technology Option) is to enable learners to gain the professional practical and theoretical skills in order to create multi-skilled Nail Technologist to meet the needs of today’s market locally and internationally. Additionally this qualification enables them to enroll into the Level-4 programme.
- Follow Health and Safety Practice in the Salon
- Carry out a nail and skin analysis
- Select products, tools and equipment to suit client treatment needs, skin types and nail conditions
- Client Care and communication In Beauty Related Industries
- Provide and Maintain Nail Enhancements
- Provide Nail Art services
- Manicure And Pedicure
- Make – Up Artistry
- Eye Technology (Eye Brow Shaping And Eye Lash Building)
- Facial Therapy
- Body Waxing
- Anatomy And Physiology
- Salon Health and Safety Management